Back again
Well, it's been far too long since I posted here. Basically, my hip is working GREAT. However, I need to be more active -- I became afraid of activity, I think, while my hip was hurting, and now it's hard to make myself move. I should be walking every day; there's no excuse for not doing so. There's a nice park not quite half a mile from my front door; I could walk there and look at the flowers. And there's a treadmill in the basement; I could walk there while watching the judge shows that are my guilty pleasure. Judge Milian is my fave; Judge Hatcher next, except when she's doing DNA tests (what is the point of all the drama? here's the results); then Judge Judy, the classic.
So I believe I shall make this blog more of a getting-in-shape blog. And maybe some linking to and praising the blogs that are entertaining and amazing me lately. Today I've been browsing through numerous blogs with a common theme of disability, disablism, whatever, such as Gimpy Mumpy, Diary of a Goldfish, Did I Miss Something, and lots more. They are so amazingly, entertainingly, infuriatingly, intriguingly well written.
So I believe I shall make this blog more of a getting-in-shape blog. And maybe some linking to and praising the blogs that are entertaining and amazing me lately. Today I've been browsing through numerous blogs with a common theme of disability, disablism, whatever, such as Gimpy Mumpy, Diary of a Goldfish, Did I Miss Something, and lots more. They are so amazingly, entertainingly, infuriatingly, intriguingly well written.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home